Thank you for wanting to be a part of our ever-expanding podcast community!
We are excited that you want to share your expertise with us and our audience. Because we have so many voices wanting to be heard, we have developed some application guidelines that must be adhered to if you want to be considered to appear on the podcast.
Who Is Our Audience?
Everyone is an athlete; some just don’t know it yet. We want to help these Everyday Athletes harness their full potential. What does it mean to be athletic? By definition, it is to be physically active and strong—two things we should all—man, woman, 25 years old or 55 years young—strive toward.
The word “athlete” usually conjures an image of the 1%, either the professional sportsperson or Hollywood’s perfectly chiseled celebrity. What about the other 99%? That’s where we come in. Using the same measures that elite athletes do, we will guide and coach the Everyday Athlete into a healthy, sustainable and realistic state of fitness ready for whatever the game of life throws at them. We will also regularly delve into what it takes to be mentally strong as well as nutritionally sound. We are less about counting calories and more about living to 100.
Our readers value quality and are willing to invest heavily in their education. They want the very best in training solutions, equipment, clothing, footwear, and technology—anything that will make their lives easier.
Health and fitness are one of the biggest investments that they make in themselves and the quality of our content needs to match.
If you would like to be considered as a guest on the Everyday Athlete or What's New Coach? Podcast we ask you to simply email us at [email protected] (or message us in the blue message box icon below where one of our expert team will consider your application.
Please include: -
Links to previous work, blogs, podcasts etc
Your reasons why you would like to appear
The topic or angle you would like to address on the podcast.
Once we've received this information, our team will process your application and determine if you're a good fit for our audience.